REDiZER1 – Free Dubstep Bass Glitchy Super Synth

redizer1

REDiZER1 Vsti Synth by G-Red (me)

This is REDiZER1 which is admitly a totally crazy sounding fucked up synth the bass on this is absolutly stupid! And i can tell you for fact some BIG names in DUBSTEP are currently using this synth! And f**k me its free! Synth was programed by me with all the presets (60 of them) all done by me aswell!

Il be updating this synth soon and releasing PRESET packs!

DOWNLOAD HERE

If you need help installing the VSTi please refer to this comment:

“Jesus christ, I am sick of reading about all you idiots who can’t get this dll to work. You all are loser morons, for real. What are you even doing here if you can’t figure out how to use vsti synths? Jesus. Ever try a fucking google search?

First of all, this is a vsti. NOT a vst. The “i” at the end means INSTRUMENT… which means — without some other bullshit — you likely can’t run it on shit like Adobe Audition, Goldwave, Cakewalk, etc… i have read so many comments about this not working and about how — once unzipped — there’s “only” a dll file and a txt file… like every vst/vsti ever, of course, so what the FLYING FUCK?

Here’s some advice for the morons, I will slowly baby-step-walk you and hold your little covered-in-yucky-diarrhea hands for you: if you don’t have a decent music creation program (not usually a RECORDING program, MUSIC CREATION program.. a tracker, a sequencer…shit like that), just get this:http://www.hermannseib.com/english/savihost.htm … download the one that says “with keryboard”… it’s free and SUPER SMALL (like 100kb, compared to most music creation programs being, what, 200megabytes at the smallest?). Make a folder on your computer, name it ‘synth’ or something… unzip savihost, put it in there… you will get savihost.exe in there… NOW, download REDiZER 1… unzip it into the ‘synth’ [or whatrever] folder… now, REDiZER 1.dll and savihost.exe are both in there, right? Here’s the ‘tricky’ part: right click on savihost.exe and RENAME it it to REDiZER 1… so NOW you should have REDiZER 1.exe and REDiZER 1.dll … double-click on the .exe … there you go… you can play the little savihost keyboard and you can manipulate the sounds with all the REDiZER controls… easy as FUCK.

….and, as a bonus, you can now access synths/fx VSTi dlls to your heart’s content, all you need to do every time is rename the original savihost exe to the exact file name as the dll you want to open, a process that takes, oh, 2 seconds. This opens up a whole new world that most of you morons will never even take advantage of. Fucking losers.

You’re welcome.”

PPC

44 Comments so far

1. Nice work, I like this machine(.dll) Excellent synth, good for other sounds besides wobble. can’t wait for presets

2. It’s a very very nice plugin but 1 thing, u may need 2 add more lfo rates. then this plugin rocks if u wanna use it for dubstep/grime!

Nice job!

3. hi,
    tried downloading it, but all i get is an .txt file, because I’m on mac. do you have a mac version as well?
    thanks

• Hey man. I know you are a windows guy but you should put a mac version out for like 10 bucks a pop. guarantee you will make a ton of money. I know so many people that want this on a mac. me being one. i have to use a windows and all my files are on mac so I gotta make it in windows, export it, then put it in mac. I will def buy it if you do that.

• Works with the window version of ableton not sure about the mac version.

Either way just look up how to install VSTi’s in ableton on google. 😀

4. yo man this seems like a sick plugin but it doesn’t work?? I downloaded it and all i get is a txt file and a redizer1.dll which when i click open says invalid torrent file

Can u tell me how 2 extract and use this vst please??

5. Hi im on windows 7 and im working in fl studio… but i can’t seem to get this one to work.. ive put it in the vst folder and the vsti folder in my instalation folder.?? what to do?

6. I really like this synth… currently using it on a project. I was wondering if any chance subsequent versions will have portamnto or glide functionality? Was trying to figure out a way to glide bw different notes…
    thanks,
    meta zen

7. Absolutely filthy!!! My neighbors think I’m murdering robots. The only drawback is the inability to automate the knobs.

8. Yes this plugin will work with Audacity I think as long as it accepts VSTi’s just put the *.dll file of the synth where ever you put your other VSTi Synths and it will work great!

9. i cant get it to download it keeps teeling me the files invalid and cant unzip how can i download it

10. Hey, I put it into the VSTi Folder and Now, where can i Open it, oder what Should I do now. I Got Similar Programms like, Sony Vegas, Audacity, FL Studio. Help PLease

11. I looked up a video on youtube of someone using using this on youtube to get an example – and I can’t believe that this is free ! This is an amazing VST ! That I highly recommend !

12. hallo,
    i would like to get this synth but it don´t works. the download is succesfull but i can´t find the redizer in cubase.
    the file is in the correct folder but i don´t know whats the problem.
    do you have an idea

13. You really need to make this for mac. You are crazy for not doing it. Mac is the standard in music production. I know about 20 people that love this program but they all have macs. All would be willing to pay upwards of $200 for it. Make it for mac… this is getting ridiculous. I understand you are a PC fanatic and are too “hipster” to go to the mainstream mac side… but seriously, create a mac version. If you are smart enough to build this for PC then it shouldn’t be that hard for you to make it for a mac.

• Thanks for the love Patrick. Unfortunately the synth is very old as as far as I know the technology I used to create the synth doesn’t allow me to export it to mac. Yes Logic / Pro Tools may be the industry standard in music production (but you can get protools on windows) and more people make music on pc’s than mac’s.

However this might work for you:

I’ll look into it myself.

• This is probably the stupidest fucking thing I’ve ever read. Macs are the standard in music production? Yeah fucking right. Macs are for faggots. Overpriced and idiotic, incompatible with almost everything decent. Macs are only good for Mac-exclusive programs, which is almost nothing. And, yes, this IS a great vst, gred could certainly charge for it, but $200? Why not just some real equipment, like some pedals or something, for that moneY? Or, hell, get a used pc laptop with 500gb of space.

14. Thank you for providing this free vst. Just wish it worked on Sony Acid Pro 6. It’s scanning the vst file but won’t show up in the plugins after refreshed oh well 🙁

• Jesus christ, I am sick of reading about all you idiots who can’t get this dll to work. You all are loser morons, for real. What are you even doing here if you can’t figure out how to use vsti synths? Jesus. Ever try a fucking google search?

Here’s some advice for the morons, I will slowly baby-step-walk you and hold your little covered-in-yucky-diarrhea hands for you: if you don’t have a decent music creation program (not usually a RECORDING program, MUSIC CREATION program.. a tracker, a sequencer…shit like that), just get this: http://www.hermannseib.com/english/savihost.htm … download the one that says “with keryboard”… it’s free and SUPER SMALL (like 100kb, compared to most music creation programs being, what, 200megabytes at the smallest?). Make a folder on your computer, name it ‘synth’ or something… unzip savihost, put it in there… you will get savihost.exe in there… NOW, download REDiZER 1… unzip it into the ‘synth’ [or whatrever] folder… now, REDiZER 1.dll and savihost.exe are both in there, right? Here’s the ‘tricky’ part: right click on savihost.exe and RENAME it it to REDiZER 1… so NOW you should have REDiZER 1.exe and REDiZER 1.dll … double-click on the .exe … there you go… you can play the little savihost keyboard and you can manipulate the sounds with all the REDiZER controls… easy as FUCK.

You’re welcome.

15. Hi,
    I’d like to use the midi program change on my sequencer (Ableton Live 8) in order to play different presets at different times on the same channel/track but it seems to be impossible (I tried to change Banks, Sub Banks and Program numbers in Live and nothing change on the vsti??)
    Thanks in advance for your answer and sorry for my english 😉

16. Doesn’t seem to work in FL Studio 12 (Windows 10). Copied the .dll to a folder other VSTi’s as per normal. Refresh the plugin list in FL Studio – add it – verify it – load it into a Channel and the window pops up.. but there’s no sound. Damn.